Heyz...
Miss. Pris is back again. Lol. Oh well... Errm... Kinda at a loss for what to blog at the moment. Lol. Not tat my life has been boring or anything. But... Ahaha. Oh well... I guess i can start by listing down what i did day by day then... Hehehe...Mabbe the entry would be longer then. lol.
Last week....

Mondae: Angie came over for bible study... Hehehehe...=P We had fun...^_^ As usual... Hehehe...=P She came over to watch Prince of Tennis too!!! Ahahaha...=P She reallie likes the show. ^_^ So we were juz hangin out till 6 which is the time she had to go home. ^_^ Let's see 3 more BS lessons to go. ^_^

Tuesdae: Went to church early to do powerpoint... Met up with Brendon and Hannah so we all had a pretty good time!! Power point was reallie tiring though... Hadta update all the songs in the database... Reallie tiring... Spent the whole afternoon doin it. Lol... In the room... And then poor Adora broke her slippers so i lent her mine... My toes were shivering man...Brrr... The room is soo freakin' cold. And sooo i had to wait for her to bring my slippers up to mi again so i cld go 4 dinner... Hehehe... Brendon was reallie nice... Hehe... Helped mi do some of the songs and waited for mi for dinner. Hehe. ^_^ Thank you sir!! And surprise....Ojisan brought up my slippers for me!!
The poor guy... Made to carry a gal's slippers...=X I was so touched... Felt reallie reallie bad so was apoogizing all the way...=X But prayer meeting was reallie goood!! Havn't been there for a long loong time but since i got hols i can go! Wheee!!=P Thank God 4 tat!! Hehehe...=P

Wednesdae: More powerpoint with Brendon and Hannah again. Hehehe... ^_^

Thursdae: Brendon didn't come... But surprise i saw Ojisan!!!! Heehehe...=P Hannah...Ojisan and me then went to Yamazaki... Man!! The bread there looks so darn nice loh!! And pretty cheap too!! I want!! Hahahaha... It looks reallie goood!! After tat we went to Hong Lim to eat... And then back to church... Hehehehe....Had a pretty good chat with Ojisan...^_^ And then Benny came down and brought wedges from Village!!! Wheeee!! Hehehehe...=P So as u can see... We've been stuffing ourselves with food. Lol... Village wedges taste great!! Especially with the sour cream.... Hehehehe...=P

Fridae: Well... Something bad happened. >_< Gary has epileptic fits the nite b4... So Angie, Neil and me went to visit him... Thank God he's okie now though!! ^_^ After tat Angie went home... But Neil came home with me and worked with me on my late return. hehehe... Thanks bud!!! And then Daddieeeeeee came down from school too!!! Wheee!! =P So all of us had fun... Hehehe... I must be soooo priveleged. Too shuai ges with me. Lol...=P So yeah i had fun. ^_^

Saturdae: I went to play tennis!! I suck at it though. =S And someone tot i was 16...-_-; Diao! Haha... I'm turnin 18 liao! Oh well. Heeheehee... Went to Neil's house! I had fun!! Heheehe... His dog is so darn cute!! Niko!! Heeheheehe... And both the owner and the dog loook sooo cute while playin together! Heheehe....=P I had a goood time aniwaz...^_^ Went 4 a bbq in the evening... Had a good time there tooo!! =P So it was a tiring dae.... But all in all i had fun!! ^_^

Sundae: I went to church!! My dad had shingles though..>_< but now's he okie too. Thank God! ^_^ Went to ACC to make sure the rest study... Well... They did study (kinda) i guess...o.O and then we went jammin!! Dadddieeee and mi finally got to sing together!! Hehehehe...=P Then we went to Far East to eat... For some reason... The chicken @ the Turkish restaurant was reallie wierd...o.O *bleahz* Not gonna eat tat for awhile... After tat i took a cab home... Hehehe... Cos was carryin a reallie big bag... And mi babbieee... Hehehe...=P Daddieee was reallie nice... Offered to walk mi out and waited 4 mi to catch a cab!! ^_^

And well...

Yesterdae: Jas...Hannah and Angie came over to swim!! We were doin all kinds of crazy stuff! Haha... Like cannon balls and * jumps and other funnie poses..=P Then we ate our chips and snacks in the baby pool... Hehehe... U knoe the chip bag and bottles float? Heehe...=P we all had a pretty good chat too...Wheee!!^_^ We had fuN! Hehehe... And then we went to pway for dinner...^_^ Jas is absolutely FANTASTIC with hair sia! She did all our hair 4 us and combed out mine for mi... Dinner was nice too! I ate fried dumpling noodles... Yummieee!!! ^_^ I'm gonna be such a pig sooon. Lol. They're gonna come over again next week again! Yay!!=P

Aniwaz... To sum everything up... I guess i've been pretty busy....^_^ As to my mood welll...^_^ We'll see...^_^ All those havin exams KAMBATTE-NE!!!! Hope all of u do reallie reallie well!! ^_^ I've been practicing my guitar tooo!!! And todae during prayer the LORD gave me a scripture...Psalm 33:3 (Nice number eh? Lol...=P) and this is what it says... "Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy." Cool huh? =P And later Pastor Tim saed "Sing to Him a new song"!!!! Wheeee!!! It's not everydae this happens aniwaz. Hehehe...=P I wish it did though. Hmm....Guess i'll hafta pray more then. ^_^; Aniwaz... I juz wanna thank God for being there for me... And ppl like my Stinky Uncle and Daddieee.... And all the rest of the names listed here... People like Angie... Hannah...Brendon and Ojisan!!1 Thank you for everything you ppl have done... ^_^ It has reallie helped me... ^_^ aniwaz i'm sick of bloggin liao. Hahaha.... Toodles. Take care minna-san. God bless! ^_^

*I... I'm desperate for You...I...I'm lost without You*...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar